Is there a fee?
No. Posting your property, event, deal/package is absolutely FREE. So if you have more than one fun, cannot miss, amazing event—post them! If you own a few different properties that visitors must experience—post them! If you have more than one deal or package that is too good to be true—post them! There are no limits to posting, as long as each listing meets the guidelines.
How do I submit my event, property, deal/package?
I’m glad you asked! If this is your first time submitting a listing, you will need to create a one-time, free account at: http://gcdataengine.milesmedia.com/user/login/ and click “Request a New Account”. Having the account will allow you to login anytime to make changes or updates to your postings. Once you are logged into your account, the left-hand navigation will guide you to each section you would like to review or make changes to. You can refer to our step-by-step instruction guide for all the “how to’s”.
I still have questions. Who do I contact?
Feel free to contact us anytime. We are happy to help and answer any questions you have. Questions regarding Questions regarding Property Listings: Events and Deals/Packages: Lindsey Morrow Lindsey Morrow Email: [email protected]
Gudielines to adding Events, Properties, Deals/Packages
1. Event, property, deal/package must attract travelers from outside of the community’s vicinity (e.g. 50 mile radius) and must be tourism-related. Guided tours will be considered as a property--not as an event.
2. Event, property, deal/package must be open to the general public.
3. The words “Grand County Colorado Tourism Board” or the logo cannot be used in an event, property, deal/package title or description as the words “Grand County Colorado Tourism Board” and the logo are trademarked and owned by the GCCTB. You can request the use of the logo by emailing [email protected]
4. Each listing must include:
Complete address (no P.O. Boxes).
A complete and detailed description in a paragraph form. No itineraries or agendas.
Contact information including: website, email, phone number, social media outlets.
Photo that relates to your property, event, deal/package.
5. Allow 5 -7 business days for the review and approval process. We recommend events be submitted at least 30 days in advanced.
The GCCTB retains the sole discretion as to whether an event, property, deal/package qualifies for posting on VisitGrandCounty.com.
Data Engine Account Set-Up
First time setting up an account, visit http://gcdataengine.milesmedia.com/user/login/ and click on “Register for an Account” This may take 3-5 business days in order for you to receive notice that you are set up and able to login. From there, click the "Forgot Password?" text located on the data engine login page and proceed as directed.
Resetting your password, visit http://gcdataengine.milesmedia.com/user/login/ and click the "Forgot Password?" text located on the data engine login page and proceed as directed. Moving forward, your email address is your username.
If you have trouble or questions with the Data Engine, please contact the Grand County support team at [email protected] While we have strived to ensure that this new platform is intuitive, user-friendly and easy to navigate independently, please know that we're standing by to help assist with any questions you may have.