Moffat Road Railroad Museum
The Moffat Road Railroad Museum, located in Granby, Colorado, is as much fun as it is educational for the whole family!
Come Aboard the Haunted Train If You Dare | October 31 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Click for More Information
- Currently featuring Colorado's largest permanent Christmas train display! The 1,100 sq. ft. O scale model railroad layout includes 6 running trains at once, tunnels, water, bridges, auto roadway, and a huge ski mountain with 2 chairlifts. The scavenger hunts make viewing the display even more fun for all ages.
- The Interpretive Center includes 9 different pieces of railroad equipment in various stages of restoration. Check out the fully-restored 1923 caboose and ring the bell on the Shay locomotive.
- The Visitor Center has artifacts to take you back to the old Moffat Road railroad times, plus the gift shop has handcrafted local artisan items and kids' toys available.
- Come see the progress of the HO scale Moffat railroad model train layout being built in the Exhibit Hall! It will be a replica starting from the east portal of the Moffat Tunnel all the way to Craig, CO.
- Our family train ride is expected to open for the summer of 2024!
Great entertainment for families as well as railroad enthusiasts!
- ADA Accessible
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Parking
- Good for Groups
- Good for Kids
Average Price Range: $