The 2017 Grand Nordic Ski Swap & Dessert Potluck will be held Friday, October 27, 2017 at the Snow Mountain Ranch Nordic Center. This year marks the event’s 17th anniversary and aims to bring together the local Nordic community for an evening of fun, socializing and shopping for bargains on Nordic ski gear.
* Those wanting to sell equipment should bring it to the Snow Mountain Ranch Nordic Center (upstairs) between 5:00 and 6:00 pm to register and label the equipment.
* To speed up the process you can print a copy of the equipment check-in form, fill it out ahead of time and bring it with you. Go to http://www.grandnordic.org/skiswap.html to print form.
* The Ski Swap and Dessert Potluck will run from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm in the Snow Mountain Ranch Nordic Center. Please bring your favorite dessert to share (although not required to attend).
* Check out new and used equipment from Snow Mountain Ranch, Devil’s Thumb and Winter Park Trading Company as well as great equipment offered by your fellow skiers!
* Renew your membership or join Grand Nordic at the swap.
* Credit cards will be accepted for ski swap purchases and for membership dues. Service fee applies. There is an ATM in the administration building (on your left at the first stop sign coming into SMR).
* You can also buy your season passes for Snow Mountain Ranch, Devil's Thumb Ranch, and Grand Lake Nordic at reduced preseason rates.
* Donation opportunity! Check your closets for unused equipment gathering dust; you can donate it to our kids programs and get a tax receipt if desired.
* Swap volunteers are needed to assist with food, equipment registration, member and volunteer sign-up. For more information or to volunteer, contact Chris Lee at email@example.com